Friday 19 July 2013

Subject For This Semester



ASSALAMUALAIKUM

Subject for this semester .

Hi stalker and reader . Have a nice day and smile always . This is my second post . For this entry , I decide to talk about the subject that I take for this semester . okay , for this semester I have seven subject that I must work hard for it . The subjects are BEL 311 , TPT 252 , ECO 211 , MGT 264 , QMT 181 , CTU 241 and HKR 211 . I will work hard for this semester and make my parents proud of me . I have my lovely friends that can help me in learning . Insyallah .


Firstly , I want to talk about HKR 221 subject . It is about management of family institution . I started to choose this subject from part two and until now . I found this subject interesting because it can teach us on how to manage family in islamic way . As a student we must always try to learn new things in order to improve ourself . Through this subject it can gives me an unique experience that I have never had . The credit hours for this subject is three . Assessment that have in this subject are individual presentation (25%) , discussion (25%) , case study (25%) , recite (20%) and the last one is moral (10%) . Example , for case study we must find a married couple that are already divorce . We must meet them face to face and interview them . Try to ask them what are their family problem and what are the factors that they have to end up like this . Our lecterur is Ustaz Syazali . Ustaz Syazali is an attractive and funny person . My impression about this subject is I can get more knowledge about on how to manage family in a right way . It also help us to manage family in islamic perspective .


The next subject is BEL 311 . English is something that everybody must learn it otherwise you cannot be a better person . English can help us communicate well with other people from other country . The credit hours for this subject is three . The assessment for this subject are term paper (30%) , outline (5%) , first draft (10%) , final draft (15%) , discussion (20%) , online (10%) . We must focus more on term paper because it give us more marks . Our lecterur is Mr . Izuan and he wears spectacles . He is strict and at the same time he is a kind person . I’m comfortable with him because of the way he teach us . This is the first time we get male teacher for this subject and we will appreciate it . My impression for this subject is I hope that BEL 311 can help me to improve my English . Learning English is fun actually and I hope I will continuous like English . 


The third subject is QMT 181 . I heard from my friend  that this subject is quite though and I must do a lot of exercise everyday . I will try to understand and catch up this subject . The credit hours is three . The assessment for this subject is test (30%) , assignment (5%) , quiz (5%) and final exam (60%) . I will try to score more in final exam if I want to pass it or get an ‘A’ for it . wish me luck okay guys ? thank you *muahh* k stop it nadiah . hee . Our lecterur name is Puan Norani Amit . Pn. Norani is a very kind and understanding lecterur . I found that she is also look alike my previous school teacher in SM Teknik Kajang . My impression for this subject is I will try to work hard on it and do a lot of exercise because this subject need a lot of exercise .


Another subject for this semester is MGT 264 . This subject is a reading subject and need full focus on it .  Management is what we do in our daily life . We must concentrate in class to understand the topics . The credit hours is three .The assessment for this subject is final exam (40%) and assignment (60%) .  Our MGT lecterur for this semester is Miss Fazlin Natasya Binti Abdul Halim . She is a sporting lecterur and chubby . cute like teddy bear . hee . Although she is very talkative but I like it .  She always ask us to speak in front of the class . Speaking exercise maybe . My impression for this subject is I think this subject is fun to learn if we enjoy it and I will work hard for it . Go nadiah ! hee


The next subject is TPT 252 . This subject is about logistic and this is my first time learning it . I hope I will really enjoy it . I also found this subject is interesting to learn and experience it . The credit hours is three .  The assessment is test (30%) , quiz (10%) and final exam (60%) . Our lecterur name is Leftenan Colonel Mohd Ramzi Hj Mohd Nor (B) . For your information the symbols ‘B’ is for retired ATM . He always go for an outstation for work . My impression for this subject is I hope I will enjoy learning it and can apply it when I have my work in future .


Besides that , the other subject is CTU 241 . The subject is about our  religion  Islam . This is one of the subject that we must learn it anyway or anytime . The credit hours is three .The assessment for this subject is test (15%) , paperwork (15%) , presentation (20%) and finally final exam (50%) . I will work hard for it and try to get an ‘A’ for it . I hope everyone will pray for me .  Our lecterur is Ustazah Siti Aisyah binti Sokhibul Fadil . She is very attractive and funny lecterur . I think she probably comes from Kedah since the way she talk  .  My impression for this subject is I hope I will learn and apply it in our daily life .  It also helps us to create our characteristic in Islamic way .


The last subject is ECO 211 . This is one of the subject that I found quite though for me and I must work really hard for it . Actually this subject is fun but only if we enjoy it when in class and focus .The credit hours is three . The assessment for this subject is test (20%) , quiz (10%) and assignment (10%) . Our lecterur for this subject is Pn Diana binti Mazan . She is very beautiful and cute like powerpuff girls . hee . I found that she is very fashionable . My impression for this subject is I will really enjoy learning it . I will ask for my friends help about this subject .

No comments:

Post a Comment